Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love my wife!!






Tomorrow Angelina and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary!! I am amazed at how quickly time has gone by and how much life has changed, for the better of course. I am even more in love with my wife today than the day I meet her. Her compassion, and loving soul has changed my life forever. I could not imagine a single day with out her by my side living life as a partner in so many things. I thank the lord for such an amazing women to share my life with and to experience all that life has to offer together. I will cherish her all the days of my life. If the first three years have been this great, I can not wait till year 50 or 60!!

Song of Solomon 6:3 "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"

3 comments:

Leo Tody said...

Look!
Theres hair in your head! ;)
Love you bro.

Jason Hardy said...

Yes, I do have the ability to grow hair!! Though it is quickly diminishing, I like to think it is a sign of holiness, or just oldness, haha

My name is Matt Gargula said...

i will never forget taking your shift so you could go on that first date. you know I'm glad to have friends like you two in my life!