Thursday, June 12, 2008

Year 27!!!


So this week I turned 27. I had a birthday week instead of a birthday, I figure why not prolong the celebration of another year of life for a few extra days! I am so blessed as I look back at life and what God has done over the years. I can honestly say I am content and wouldn't want life to be any different.

Here are few things I have learned in my 27 years of life!

1. A Godly life is made in the small moments not the big ones. It's the small ones that prepare you for the bigger stuff.

2. Life is a journey enjoy the scenery, let God be the guide.

3. Don't pick up 200 pound coolers full of soda and water past 27, I threw my back out for the first time in my life, I feel old!

4. Spend time loving those God has given you relationships with you never know when those relationships might end.

5. Being a Dad to my son Caleb and husband to my beautiful wife Angelina is the absolute best gift and stewardship I have ever had. Don't take for granted the precious treasures the lord gives you in this life.

6. Life is not easy, don't expect it be because it is not about you. It's about God!

7. Anyone can be a man, not everyone is a man of God, I deeply desire to be a man that honors Him.

There are way more but just a few I have experienced this last week! On to another year 28 here I come...

No comments: